◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
SummaryNorwegian Savory Snacks market is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 supported by high disposable income of consumers, and low inflation rate in the country. The market is led by the Potato Chips category in value terms, while the Nuts and Seeds category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market.
- The Savory Snacks market in Norway will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Nuts and Seeds category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Tortilla Chips segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within Processed Snacks category.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Convenience Store are the leading distribution channels in the Norwegian Savory Snacks market.
- Maarud and Kims are the leading brands in the Potato Chips category both in value and volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Savory Snacks market in Norway.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Savory Snacks market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can- Composite, Tub and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures -Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Norwegian Savory Snacks market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Savory Snacks market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Segment share in the category (value terms) and change in market share
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization -at category level
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Norwegian Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Norwegian Savory Snacks market
- Leading distribution channels ((value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in Norwegian Savory Snacks market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
Health and Wellness analysis
- Value of Health and Wellness claims by category
- Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
- Key Health and Wellness companies and market share
- Savory Snacks market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Savory Snacks market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Savory Snacks market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Examples of New Product Development
- New products launched in the European Savory Snacks market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Health and Wellness data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Health and Wellness definitions
- About Canadean
Table 1: Country Indicators -overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in NOKand US$, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to NOK
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average prices (NOK and US$) by category, 2015
Table 8: Leading retailers
Table 9: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 10: Leading brands by category, 2015
Table 11: Key Health and Wellness product attributes driving sales, 2015
Table 12: Key Health and Wellness consumer benefits driving sales, 2015
Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in Norway]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。